Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The face of my radio says telephone?? i dont have bluetooth.

Customer Question
The face of my...

The face of my radio says telephone?? i dont have bluetooth

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

Came with the car.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2007 tucson all was fine with it until 2 days ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tucson yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes.. ive only tried to disconnect the battery

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Hyundai
hello??? anyone there?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Hyundai Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Hyundai Mechanic

very sorry for the delay...........
I have been Hyundai Radio Warranty Repair for over 20 years
The "Telephone" notification is typically a DATA issue Internally & usually the Unit has to be Repaired & Reprogrammed
apprx $145.00 - 235.00, depending on Shop & Parts.
You can try, "static memory reset"
This is done by removing & disconnecting the Radio completely for 5 minutes (not fuse or battery)
You may want to check with Local Hyundai Dealer for "Updates" to your Radio also.

.
Many times you can find the same Model Number Unit On-Line, E-Bay, etc for less than Repair

Let me know if you need further

.
If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.

Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.