Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It won't start. 2012 Elantra. Just trying couple of times to…

Customer Question
It won't start Mechanic's...

It won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2012 Elantra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Elantra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, just trying couple of times to start the engine this morning

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, just connect me to mechanic

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Hyundai
1/2/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

Is the engine cranking at all or doing nothing?

are you there?