Hyundai

Connect one-on-one with a verified hyundai mechanic who will answer your question

Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, Master Certified Technician

More related answers
All hyundai mechanics are VERIFIED
Removeale of rear wheel hub so to replace can not get at 4
Eric, Retired
Removeale of rear wheel hub so to replace can not get at 4 nuts that hold it on … read more
I'm having an issue with my dual climate control - during
eric remington
eric remington, FORMER SHOP OWNER/TECHNICIAN/INSPECTOR
I'm having an issue with my dual climate control - during the colder months, the heat doesn't work on the driver's side, but it will be warm on the passenger side. Now that the weather is hot, it will… read more
High pitched squeeling noise at 60 mph - 65 mph after 5
davehop
davehop, Diagnostic Technician
High pitched squeeling noise at 60 mph - 65 mph after 5 minutes of freeway driving. 2007 Santa Fe SE 82K miles … read more
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3L What should the alternator output
Eric, Retired
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3L What should the alternator output be at idle? the alternator current output is 11.5 to 12.0 volts… read more
Replace the altenator. 2008 hyundai santa fe. I have placed
Eric, Retired
yes. I have placed vehicle on jack stands. Removed front wheels, because I will rotate when done. And remove wheel wells. … read more
Fans won't go into mode, and overheats when the AC is on.
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Fans won't go into Hi mode, and overheats when the AC is on. Changed: thermostat, upper radiator hose (I tore it), temp sensor; all relays metered good (about 80-90 ohms), clean coolant, no water in o… read more
Bob, I'm thinking about buying a Hyundai Santa Fe 2007
Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin, Level A Technician
Hi Bob, I'm thinking about buying a Hyundai Santa Fe 2007 Limited AWD with 161,590 miles on it. As a woman, I hate car shopping alone. I don't know what to ask or look for and if I did I wouldn't know… read more
I have a 2004 Santa Fe with a 2.7L V6 G6BA Delta Engine ..
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
hi .. i'm Bob I have a 2004 Santa Fe with a 2.7L V6 G6BA Delta Engine .. timing belt broke and it is an interference engine .so the heads are messed up ..i have a wrecked 2002 Santa Fe that I can use… read more
I want to change the belt on my V6 2007 Santa Fe. How can
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
I want to change the belt on my V6 2007 Santa Fe. How can i locate the tensioner and do i need a spedial tool?… read more
Hyundai Santa Fe: I need to replace(change) a worn 2007 Hyundai
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
I need to replace(change) a worn 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3 L V6 FWD Engine. Can I replace it with a 2008 Santa Fe 3.3L Engine? Thank You… read more
Hyundai Santa Fe GLS: How do you replace the AC condenser on
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
How do you replace the AC condenser on a 2002 Santa Fe 2.7l? And also how do you find and replace the AC expansion valve?… read more
Hyundai Sonata Limited: Yes, I am replacing my alternator.
Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Yes, I am replacing my alternator. I am ready to remove the old one. No space to do so. Looks like the radiator must come out. I am stuck at this point. Might be better to take it in to the repair sho… read more
Hyundai Santa Fe: I have a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe. The alternator
Amedee
Amedee, Automotive Consultant
I have a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe. The alternator went out on it and of course the batter dies as well. New battery, new alternator, but I cannot get the windows to work and the shifter is locked up. If … read more
Hyundai Santa Fe: on a 2007 santa fe, how to you remove the
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
on a 2007 santa fe, how to you remove the alternator? I have read that you have to remove the cooling fans to make room to get the alternator out, but in order to do that it looks like the front bumpe… read more
I am currently trying to replace the alternator in my 2007
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
I am currently trying to replace the alternator in my 2007 Santa Fe. It's a difficult task considering the location, but I finally have the fan's removed so I can get it out. My question concerns the … read more
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe limited: headlights..5 secs..heater..brakes
HondaPlatinum
I have 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe limited. The headlights go out for approx. 5 secs and the heater motor fan drags momentarily when I decelerate or press on the brakes. The dealership had me change the alt… read more
Santa Fe: v6..the bolt which holds the alternator..axle
Jerry, Service consultant
I'm having issues replacing the alternator on my 2002 v6 Santa Fe. Basically, the bolt which holds the alternator to the mounting bracket cannot be removed because it hits the axle support mount. Also… read more
2006 Sonata: timing chain tensioner..warranty..60k miles)
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, self employed
I have a 2006 Sonata that makes a rattling sound on start up. I have read online that the timing chain tensioner needs to be replaced and that there is a service bulletin on this problem. I am out of … read more