Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Bluetooth initializing problem - 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid.

Customer Question
Bluetooth initializing problem -...

Bluetooth initializing problem - 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. Worked fine for two days after I got the car, then yesterday it started not initializing.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No, not yet. Just found this forum and I'm at work. Will try the battery as soon as I can. Do you know what percentage of cars the battery issue solves the problem? I'm afraid I'll have to take my brand new car to the shop and have the unit replaced.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sonata Hybrid yourself? What have you tried so far?

This just started yesterday morning. I haven't done anything yet. I was hoping to find a simple solution online.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope - I love this car otherwise but am somewhat frustrated by this problem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Hyundai
12/28/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi how can I help you with this? what was your specific question?

Are you serious? See the initial conversation with your assistant. I'll call the freaking dealership.

there is no question asked?

I understand your situation, but you haven't asked anything... did you want to know if this is a defect? what to try? something else?