Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Which wire do I connect the stereo DVD to on the parking…

Customer Question
Which wire do I...

Which wire do I connect the stereo DVD to on the parking break

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Hyundai. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

2002 elentra GT hand brake , standard transmission

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Hyundai
12/27/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris, Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician

Hello, and welcome to just answer. Would you please send me the vehicle's VIN number? I can then try to pull up the wiring diagram and see which wire.

Chris

Okay, I found the diagrams and the wire you will connect to is a solid blue wire at the switch..

Let me know if that helps!

Chris

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer from earlier today. There were some site issues, and just wanted to be sure you got it.

Let me know,

Chris

Good morning! Did you receive the answer I sent you yesterday?

Chris

Chris
Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician