Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My hyundai heat is not working well why? I have and no leaks…

Customer Question
My hyundai heat is...

My hyundai heat is not working well why?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Yes i have and no leaks on it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2006 hyundai sonata

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sonata yourself? What have you tried so far?

No and thinking maybe the blower or fan or fuse im ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes the answer that im confuse

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Hyundai
12/27/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Mike V., Hyundai Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Hyundai Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

I need to know if the blower is working or if you don't have any heat inside the car, this is two separate issues, so please be specific if you can.

Thanks.