Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

Where is the fuel pump located on Hyundai Santa gr8 2010?

Customer Question
Where is the fuel...

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Hyundai. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Fuel pump is going bad so I need to juggle it to get car cramked.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

What is your vin number?

Idk

I can look up information without, give me a few minutes. Thanks.

The pump is located in the fuel tank, there is a access cover under the rear seat cushion. Usually pounding on bottom of tank will allow fuel pump to start working again, you can also remove seat cushion, access cover, then tap on top of pump a few times. Here are replacement instructions, let me know if you have questions, you can reply to this answer at any time without additional fees. Thanks again and please do not forget to rate answer.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p91trqk2d5a5jtn/fpc.pdf?dl=0

Hyundai Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 month ago

Ever get it figured out? Please do not forget to rate answer. Thanks.

Dan, Technician