Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

My turn signals and emergency flashers on my 2010 hyundai…

Customer Question
My turn signals and...

My turn signals and emergency flashers on my 2010 hyundai santa fe quit working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Santa Fe yourself? What have you tried so far?

I checked the fuse

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Master Tech replied 2 months ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me a moment to review your question, and I'll be right back with you.. A phone call option will pop up. I do not send that. You may continue to use in chat/email mode and phone call NOT required. Its your option. thanks

what size engine so I can pull the correct diagrams. Thanks

6 cylinder

thanks. back shortly

not finding the information I had hoped for, I will opt out and open the post to the other experts

That's ok just drop it
George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician