Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Tried to start and no power to any system only things that…

Customer Question
Tried to start and...

Tried to start and no power to any system only things that light is door open light and clock, is there a main fuse ???

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistant, tried to charge batter got 12.8, and charger chaned from charging to maintance and light is glowing bright then down to dim

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 Hyundai?

2009 santa fe

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Santa Fe yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just trouble shooting only looked at batter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Hyundai
12/17/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Headlights nor brake lights work either?

no headlights nor brakes either

Behind the left side of the dash the STOP LP fuse is good but has no power, correct?