Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

We have a 2016 hyandai Tucson How do we turn off the fog…

Customer Question
Hi, we have a...

Hi, we have a 2016 hyandai Tucson How do we turn off the fog lights? We are wanting to go to the drive ins but the lights remains on

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Hyundai Tucson. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Nope that is it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Hyundai
12/16/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

These should be the daytime running lights staying on. For that to occur you either have the engine running or the ignition in the run position. If you get it into the accessory position the radio alone should play and no lights should be on. Try setting the parking brake, that should turn off the daytime running lights.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hi this didn’t work.

I will opt out and let another try.

Hyundai Mechanic: Marty, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, different expert here. My name is***** on the attachment below. You should be able to rotate the light switch from AUTO to OFF and make sure that the fog light switch to the right of the light switch is also OFF.

Let me know if this helps.

Marty
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician