Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2002 Hyundai sonata engine vibrates when cold, vibration…

Customer Question
2002 Hyundai sonata engine...

2002 Hyundai sonata engine vibrates when cold, vibration stops after engine gets hot.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

77,000 and its automatic transmission

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sonata yourself? What have you tried so far?

Given it to a mechanic he did some few this and the vibration has reduce but not perfect as it was before the problem started

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Some noise in the engine when starting in the morning it just come and go when the car starts.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Hyundai
12/14/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 4 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Hey how are you ,I will try to help you with this issue hereIs there any check engine light on at this time ?
Did the mechanic put it on dignostic scaner and retrieve fault codes
Did he check engine and trans mounts for bein ooose or broken
Did he check for vacuum leaks
What did he do ,when you said he did few things what were they if you know
Let’s start here and we go from there

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat