Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

There is something rolling under the console. 2014. I've…

Customer Question
There is something rolling...

There is something rolling under the console

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've removed the bolts under the door of big compartment and the knob

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not sure where to pull next

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Hyundai
12/7/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Hyundai Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Hyundai Mechanic

sorry for the delay.........
Need the Model of your 2014 Hyundai??
Are you trying to remove the Console?
Is this Automatic or Manual Transmission?

it's a Santa fe, manual
I got the console off but I still can't see what's rolling!
it sounds like it's in the black base surrounding
Hyundai Mechanic: trung do,
 replied 8 months ago
trung do
Hi seem like the expert opout this is trung will try to help you the rolling does it seem to make noise when you turb
sounds like a bolt that has come loose or something.. still can't locate it
Hyundai Mechanic: trung do,
 replied 8 months ago
There a beam under the seat track the if stuff fall inside it well roll around