Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Same problem.......HOWEVER.... MINE IS A MANUAL

Customer Question
TRANSMISSION.....2003 HYUNDIA SONATA BASE 4CYL...
same problem.......HOWEVER.... MINE IS A MANUAL TRANSMISSION.....2003 HYUNDIA SONATA BASE 4CYL 5 SPEED,
SO WHICH PLUG ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? because behind my radio & hvac is two plugs 1 on top of the other further down is 1 more however its a bigger silver plug ..please help,,, i just bought a purge valve and nee how to remove old insert new
thanks keith v.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I can see you are referring to another question although we can not see that question. Can you go into more detail on your concern?

You were NO HELP AT ALL......
ENJOY MY $23.. I DIDNT GET A DAMM BIT OF KNOWLEDGE FROM
Your "expertise" thanks again, *****!?!!!!!

Sorry, you were not pleased with the info request I sent, I did not make a penny of your payment. I never posted an answer.