Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I had a conversation going with David and never got back to…

Customer Question
I had a conversation going...
I had a conversation going with David and never got back to him.The a/c in my wife's 2008 Tucson suddenly stopped working. I checked all the fuses which were good, the clutch switch or low pressure switch has power to it I jumped the low pressure plug to see if compressor would come in nada.Only thing I haven't checked so far is the plug to the compressor to see if there is power there. I will check that next chance I get if power there will pull a vacuum and weigh in the charge.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Hyundai
11/25/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Master Tech replied 7 months ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech

Hello, what engine size? and do you have manual temp controls or full automatic climate controls?

2.7 v6 manual temp control

Can you remove the AC RELAY in the under hood fuse box and turn key to RUN and tell me how many terminals have 12 volts?

Will give it a shot

have to start with basics. thanks