Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My indoor door lock won’t work. My key fob won’t lock or…

Customer Question
My indoor door lock...

My indoor door lock won’t work. My key fob won’t lock or unlock doors.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

No. The fob works because the lights flash on my car when I press the button.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2014 Santa fe

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Santa Fe yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I haven’t tried anything. I don’t know what to do.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Hyundai
I haven’t received a response.
11/23/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident there answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris