Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to adjust headlights on my 2009 sonata and 2011

Customer Question
accent, cant find adjusters. please...
trying to adjust headlights on my 2009 sonata and 2011 accent, cant find adjusters. please help!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Hyundai
11/21/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

The image is not the greatest but the adjuster for vertical aiming is on the back side the headlights. See here https://www.dropbox.com/s/oojqu9u3i31dk46/sonatahead.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

link doesnt open

Are you on a phone or PC, if a PC are you at home or work?

Did you follow the instructions I sent in my intro on how to open links?

i clicked on the link, it doesnt work. Are there adjuster screws on the headlights or some other method?

There is a single adjuster screw on the back center of each headlight for vertical adjusting.

Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris