Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I needacu code for airbag control for vin 1HGCP26808A074978…

Customer Question
Hello i needacu code...

Hello i needacu code for airbag control for vin 1HGCP26808A074978

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Hyundai
I SEND WRONG VIN
correct one 5NPE34AF2FH086740
THANKS
Answered in 2 days by:
11/19/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident there answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris