Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How to remove wiring harness from right passenger door from…

Customer Question
how to remove wiring harness...
how to remove wiring harness from right passenger door from 2005 Hyundai Tiberon
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Hyundai
11/16/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: George H., Hyundai Technician replied 8 months ago
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician

Hello I will help,

Are you asking how to remove the connector from the door jamb?

it will not come loose

You have the instrument panel harness connector out of the door jamb connector?

Do you have the door check disconnected?

I have the door unbolted from car

Good, do you see the release tabs on the connector? Can you use two small screwdrivers to hold the releases depressed and wiggle the connector out of the mating connector? A little silicone spray helps them to slide apart.

is their only one on each of the left and right sides

The connector or the release? There are two tabs on the release, one on each side