Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Just bout a 2016 Hyundia Tucson that appears to have a power…

Customer Question
Just bout a 2016...

Just bout a 2016 Hyundia Tucson that appears to have a power interior mirror with a power witch, 3 garage door switches and a switch for a compass. Don't have a garage so noit an issue, but power switch does nothing and compass is not functioning. What can I do?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Compass?

The car is a 2016 , I don't yet have an owners manual, it's ordered and the compass feature appears to be in the mirror(interior mirror on windshield)

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Compass yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried pushing the power button on the mirror but nothing appears to happen

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I could find nothing on this on the settings on the dashboard

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Just got the car yesterday.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Hyundai
11/16/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Andrew Martin,
 replied 8 months ago
Andrew Martin

Hello, i'm sorry but what exactly is your issue? The explanation was not very clear