Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

2010 HYUNDAI SANTE FE FWD 2.4 VIBRATION W/ ACCELERATING

SYMPTOMS SUCH LIKE AXLE REPLACED AXLES...
2010 HYUNDAI SANTE FE FWD 2.4 VIBRATION W/ ACCELERATING SYMPTOMS SUCH LIKE AXLE
REPLACED AXLES BRAKES HYDRAULIC HOSES
REPAIRED CHECK ENGINE LIGHT FAILURE
11/15/2017
Andrew Martin

Hello, the usual issue that we see with a vibration under acceleration with the 2.4 santa fe is the axles do not seat fully in the transmission. Be sure that the axles are fully seated in the transmission case. If they are not, and they continue to pop out even after they are replaced, you will need to replace the transmission.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating 3 stars or higher, or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.

Andrew Martin
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I APOLOGIZE I HAVE NOT BROUGHT VEHICLE BACK IN BUT ISTILL BELIEVE YOU ARE CORRECT THAT IS W/ IT BEGAN ?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
7 NEW NOT REMAN AXLES INCLUDING ALL ADDITIONAL SERVICE AS NOTED
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT THANK YOU
REINSTALLED OLD AXLES AND IS PERFECT
BUT STILL CAN NOT SEEM TO FIND CORRECT PRODUCTION AXLES BY APPLICATION AND VIN
AGAIN THANK YOU
BILL

No problem, glad to help

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
THANK YOU HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY
Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin