Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I havea 2012 sonata gls.When I try to start it,it starts the…

Customer Question
I havea 2012 sonata...

I havea 2012 sonata gls.When I try to start it,it starts the alarm

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

The lights are coming on and the radio is starting

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sonata yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried remote start,which does not start the car

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Hyundai
11/12/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

How old is the battery and have you had it properly load tested with and AVR tester? As any disruption of proper voltage to the alarm system will trigger it to arm.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.