Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2005 hyundai sonata v6 no spark to the plugs and fuel pump…

Customer Question
2005 hyundai sonata v6...

2005 hyundai sonata v6 no spark to the plugs and fuel pump does not run. Repaced the crank sensor did not help fuse is good.

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the vehicle stall at low speeds? Does it sputter?

No but it did before it stoped starting.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sonata yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes I'm working on it myself. I replaced the

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Hyundai
10/26/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Mike V., Hyundai Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Hyundai Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

What have you replaced beside the crank sensor?

Also, have you been able to check for codes?

George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician