Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Locked keys in trunk. Less than 23000. 2017 sonota. I have…

Customer Question
Locked keys in trunk ...

Locked keys in trunk

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

Less than 23000

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Hyundai?

2017 sonota

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have no tools on hand

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It is a rental

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Hyundai
10/6/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

are you able to access the car at all?