Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to find the fuel cut off switch on a 2007 Hyundai…

Customer Question
Trying to find the...

Trying to find the fuel cut off switch on a 2007 Hyundai sanfa fe

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Hyundai Santa Fe. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

After replacing key fob with new same battery does it need reprogram ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Hyundai
10/4/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There isn't anything on the vehicle called a 'fuel cut off switch'.

A key fob does not have to be reprogrammed after replacing the battery

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!