Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I would like to clean the insides of my GPS control. How do…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to clean the insides of my GPS control. How do I take it apart. Thank you.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Hyundai, Genesis 2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Genesis yourself? What have you tried so far?

Went to dealer. They cleaned the inside. Coffee spill???? Don't remember. Want over $1000. for a new switch!!! I would like to take it apart and clean it myself. How does it come apart.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Where can I get a manual for this??? Thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 1 day by:
10/5/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 8 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Do you mean the keyboard below the navigation display screen or the display screen itself

Hyundai Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 8 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You