Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the A/C contral wiring diagram of the Hyundai I45…

Customer Question
I need the A/C contral...
I need the A/C contral wiring diagram of the Hyundai I45 2011 2.4L
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Hyundai
10/1/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 10 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey how are you

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW THE PIN OUT CONNECTOR YOU REQUESTED

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You

How are you, Shawn.
Thanks for your help.But I think the PDF is not the same version with my wiring.
My version is like the link
Thank you
Hyundai Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 10 months ago

Sorry I tried I see, sorry that is all I got on it , I will opt out of your question for other expert to assist , maybe they have it

Thanks a lot.Have a nice day
Hyundai Mechanic: Mike S., Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Mike S.
Mike S., Mechanic

These are the wiring diagrams I have,

Also, some control panel diagrams like you showed.

Hi Mike .It not I looking for .But thanks your help!

If that was not what you were looking for then what?

I am looking for a Korean version of the interface definition. Because the automatic air conditioning control panel is Can on my way to control air conditioning, and my new air conditioning equipment is controlled by K-line. So in addition to wiring definitions found South Korean version of air conditioning panel. I might have to solve how to combine Can and K-line conversion problem

Ok, I do not have that, so I will opt out.

Hyundai Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 10 months ago
eric remington

problem is they don't make these vehicles in the US

Thanks everyone
Hyundai Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 10 months ago

sorry I just don't have access to those schematics....do you have alldata or Mitchell in austrailia?