Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I choose what amp alternator on a 2011 Hyundia

Customer Question
How do I choose...

How do I choose what amp alternator on a 2011 Hyundia Elantra? Please

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Yes just need to replace the alternator and cannot seem to find out what amp to buy so many to choose from and not listed on the one I have.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Elantra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and I just want to replace - Just need help with the answer what amp to buy.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No Thank-you -I just do not want to buy the wrong parts.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: George H., Hyundai Technician replied 10 months ago
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician

Hello I will help,

Can you give me a link to where you are looking for alternators?

I'm back, you have a 90 amp alternator if you have the base 1.8L 4 cylinder engine.

Please let me know if you have further questions, if nothing further please complete the rating

Thank you