Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

K.: ve got the subframe bolts out and the bolts in the top…

Customer Question
K. : ve got the...
K. : ve got the subframe bolts out and the bolts in the top of the shock towers, but yhe rear of the subframe hasn't dropped down enough to slip the rack tube out. I removed the stabelizer bolts on the ends and the rubber bushing bolts, but haven't got it to slip out. I should be ready to slip the tube out. I ordered a replacement from a wrecked car, and it will be in tomorrow so I need to have this one out.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Hyundai
9/19/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

The stabilizer bolts you are speaking of are on the sides of the engine correct?