Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Well its in the back yard my friend drove it the other day I…

Customer Question
Well its in the...

Well its in the back yard my friend drove it the other day I already paid $1000 for someone to look at it when you drive it it runs hot all the lights on the dash flash on and off also the tension idle pulley was broke but it got replaced I think and the suspension is messed up it squeaks when you go over a bump. the mechanic say my motor was gon afer I pay them money they say the oil was gunked up in the motor

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Nop

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2006 sonata

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sonata yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want to get the whole thing fixed but hopefully it want be too much that was the first car I ever paid for I really want to keep it everyone keep telling me to sell it its not worth putting anymore money into it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's about it oh yeaah the guy left the window down and mold got in the car so have to have new seats and interior

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Hyundai
9/18/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: eauto, The Car Guy replied 8 months ago
eauto
eauto, The Car Guy

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

is the motor noisey?

George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician