Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm trying to find a diagram of a 2003 Sonata engine

I'm trying to find a...
I'm trying to find a diagram of a 2003 Sonata engine compartment fuse distribution. My air conditioning fuse socket melted I want to see if I can take the fuse box apart
The receptacle for the 30 amp fuse got really hot and melted on unable to make a good contact
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/17/2017
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Here is a diagram, let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/of057nzsu6z7hlk/fused.pdf?dl=0

I'm trying to see how to disassemble the fuse box in the engine compartment one of the fuses started to melt the fuse receptacle I'm trying to figure out the best way to replace the fuse box

V6 or 4 cylinder engine? Do you already have replacement fuse box?

Six cylinder and I have another fuse box complete got it from a salvage yard

Manual does not have instructions on how to remove fuse box but it should be easy enough. If you look at replacement fuse box you should be able to see how my bolts hold it in place, if there are any other tabs the fuse box slides onto, and how connectors release. Usually there is 1-2 bolts that hold it in place, then it slides off a tab, then once it is off tab you can pull it up far enough to disconnect the connectors. There may also be one large wire that is bolted to fuse box.

Dan, Technician
Thanks I appreciate your help