Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My ac worked fine this morning to go my office. then when i…

Customer Question
My ac worked fine...

My ac worked fine this morning to go my office. then when i got out the ac was just blowing hot air. it seems as if the heater is on

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked the hoses for leaks?

Yes, the coolant level is fine and the car hasn't overheated. the gage is normal where it always is

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2016 tucson

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tucson yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. i just opened the hood and checked the fuse box but didn't see one for the ac

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Hyundai
9/16/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

ok am i waiting for you?
i'm not gonna pay any more
are you gonna tell me what's wrong with my car?

impatient much?

i am not impatient
but i did ask a question

I think someone else needs to help you im going to opt out

George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician