Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7L F4A51 Problem is TCC Codes are…

Customer Question
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7L...
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7L F4A51Problem is TCCCodes are P0441 Evap Emissions Insuffi8cient Flow
P0151 02 Sensor Low Voltage B2S1
P0157 02 Sensor Low voltage B2S2
P0741 TCC Circuit stuck offPrevious builder has installed a new valve body and Torque convertorNeed to know if it is in the transmission or TCM
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Hyundai
9/14/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 9 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

P0441 is evap incorrect purge flow.This can be caused by the purge solenoid stuck on or an issue with the fuel tank vent system.This will have to be tested further to locate the cause here.

Since you have both P0151 and P0157 codes for O2 low voltage this can be caused by exhaust leaks allowing air into the exhaust system or the engine running to lean due to a vacuum leak or fuel pressure or fuel injector issues.This will need to be checked/tested further as well to pinpoint the fault here.

Below is the diagnostic procedure for the code P0741 that is set here.This procedure has to be followed to pinpoint which component is at fault needing to be repaired or replaced.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vthchb2l0i9ht9h/t-09-14.pdf?dl=0

Your transmission is controlled by the PCM ( engine and transmission computer in one).Below are the wiring diagrams for this model here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r5s893tsz5xevu2/trf-09-14.gif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yx81xl4xdvnu7uq/trfg-09-14.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

TCM is near the center console on floor correct.

On this model the TCM is integrated into the PCM and the PCM is located near the brake fluid reservoir as seen below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ocat02hkgpp8vk/p-09-14.gif?dl=0

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here or above ( should be a link to click on ) as this is how I receive credit for my time,this can be done at any time and you can still come back here and reply if needed.Your 5 star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete