Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

I have a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe and the left turn signal

flashes rapidly but the right...
I have a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe and the left turn signal flashes rapidly but the right side is fine. All of the bulbs are OK. I'm trying to locate the flasher relay on this vehicle.
JA: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?
Customer: About 70,000 and the battery is new.
JA: Are you fixing your Santa Fe yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am. I've checked all of the Left side front and rear bulbs and all of the filaments appear fine.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is about it!
8/20/2017
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

The flasher would effect both sides. Did problem just happen out of nowhere or after replacing a bulb?

Out of nowhere! I did not replace any bulbs yet. I just checked all of the bulbs on the left side front and rear. All of the bulb filaments were fine but the flashers operate very rapidly.

I would double check to make sure all bulbs are working. It looks like the rear has two signal bulbs and the front has one, then the indicator in dash. If all are working I would recommend swapping the bulbs from right side to left side all one at a time to see which one fixes problem then buy a new bulb. Let me know how it goes or if you have more questions, thanks.

Just the left turn signal operates rapidl

I'm not sure if you seen my previous response so here it is again, let me know if you need anything. Thanks.

-

I will check these out in the morning.I'll contact you back tomorrow if this solves the problem.

Sounds good, keep me updated. Thanks again and have a good night.

Dan, Technician
Dan, Technician