Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner at Baltic investments
99232115

Install window regulator (was broken) now the window goes up

Install window regulator (was broken) now the window goes up and down good but the automatic makes the window go up and back down. Is there a reset / relearn?

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Can you tell me what your working on please? Need the year, make and model please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
2006 sonata

y information on this one is very limited. I will open this back up for you and perhaps someone else will have what you need

open window fully, hold down button in close position the entire time, when window fully closes still hold button for 10 seconds, check and see if window works

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank but I already fix it. You are right because that was what I did. Thank any way. I don't see a place you rate you? 5 stars

It should be able to rate now, let me know if you have any more questions

Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: Owner at Baltic investments