Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

My gear is not functional it was in gear 1 one and i was

Customer Question
hello JA: Hello. How can I...
hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: my gear is not functional it was in gear 1 one and i was pressing clutch to the end and all of a sudden i heard a griding noise
JA: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: no trouble shifitng but ders a grinding noise
JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: hyundai accent 2006
JA: Are you fixing your Accent yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: there was grinding noise so i topped up the gear box oil
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it moved for some time normally and i parked the car and after 10 mins its not entering gear again the clutch is extremely strong
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/8/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Mike V., Hyundai Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Hyundai Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Just so I am clear here, you can put the car into gear but it won't move?

George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician