Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Im putting the head back together but the torque settings…

Customer Question
Im putting the head...

Im putting the head back together but the torque settings for the head bolts are only for 4 of the 10 head bolts I need to tighten

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Hyundai. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Hyundai
You will need my mobile number
8/5/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

what is the year make and model for that

2001 Hyundai Santa fe
I only need the torque settings for the head bolts

getting that now

do you have the 2.4 or 2.7?

2.4 twin cam over head
No, thanks for the help.

Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Giving me a 5 star rating would be appreciated very much .You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you.