Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The radio stopped working. came with the car, 2013 Sonata, I…

Customer Question
The radio stopped working. ...

The radio stopped working.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

Came with the car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2013 Sonata

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sonata yourself? What have you tried so far?

I took off the panel and it shows where designated fuses go and now googling to see if I can fix it myself. Do I need to buy a fuse replacement?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

NO. thank you.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
8/4/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.