Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Temperature gauge sending unit failed - need a wiring

Customer Question
Temperature gauge sending unit...

Temperature gauge sending unit failed - need a wiring diagram for the whole system.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to see about that diagram for your Hyundai. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

2003 elantra

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Hyundai
8/4/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Are you looking for the wiring diagram for the temp gauge from the coolant temp sending unit?

I'd prefer not to get a slew of texts with cryptic URLs - an email would be best.

I am not sending any texts with any cryptic URLs. I do not have access to your email but if you open the link below you will see the Temperature gauge sending unit wiring diagram. Have a look and see if this is what your needing.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Guage%20Aug%204.pdf

No, I don't want a phone call, I want a diagram. I have no patience for this kind of crap. Do you have the diagram or not? If so, please send it. If not, quit wasting my time.
This is not a service, it's a rip off. Thanks for nothing.

If you look at the link I just sent you you will see the wiring diagram you requested.

I hope that's sufficient.

The diagram is as requested and is for the Temperature gauge sending unit . Have a look and if you find you need something else let me know and we can work from there.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician