Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Temperature gauge sending unit failed - need a wiring

Customer Question

Temperature gauge sending unit failed - need a wiring diagram for the whole system.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to see about that diagram for your Hyundai. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: 2003 elantra
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Are you looking for the wiring diagram for the temp gauge from the coolant temp sending unit?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'd prefer not to get a slew of texts with cryptic URLs - an email would be best.
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

I am not sending any texts with any cryptic URLs. I do not have access to your email but if you open the link below you will see the Temperature gauge sending unit wiring diagram. Have a look and see if this is what your needing.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Guage%20Aug%204.pdf

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, I don't want a phone call, I want a diagram. I have no patience for this kind of crap. Do you have the diagram or not? If so, please send it. If not, quit wasting my time.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is not a service, it's a rip off. Thanks for nothing.
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

If you look at the link I just sent you you will see the wiring diagram you requested.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I hope that's sufficient.
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

The diagram is as requested and is for the Temperature gauge sending unit . Have a look and if you find you need something else let me know and we can work from there.