Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The key is stuck in the ignition and will not completely go…

Customer Question
The key is stuck...

The key is stuck in the ignition and will not completely go all the way to the left to remove the key

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

Yes, the steering wheel turns

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

Elantra 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Elantra yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I am on the phone with my mom as she is sitting in the parking lot at the store

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 4 days by:
8/7/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 11 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You