Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2015 Elantra, reset oil maintenance light

Customer Question
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/2/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: 350matt, Engineer replied 9 months ago
350matt
350matt, Engineer

Hello

to reset the service light try this procedure:

1. Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position, but do not start the engine. ...
  2. When the “Service required” message is displayed, Press and hold the OK button for more than 1 seconds.
OK bottom?

Hello

does your car not have an OK button?

in that case hold down the Trip button while the car is stationary. It'll bring up a maintenance menu. This is where you can reset the oil service interval

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you

350matt
350matt
350matt, Engineer