George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

I just purchased a 2015 Azera with 1200 miles. Since I have

Customer Question

I just purchased a 2015 Azera with 1200 miles. Since I have vision issues I had the dealer change the low beams and fog lights with LEDs. The high beam are halogen and are great. The low beams don't shine far enough out. Can they be adjusted upward while leaving the high beams untouched?
JA: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Yes, they shine bright and wide, they simply aluminate only a short distance, perhaps 40 feet of the road ahead.
JA: What year is your Vision?
Customer: It's a 2015 Azera, but it's pract sorry, it's practically new. It was a lease that was not driven, only 1200 miles
JA: Are you fixing your Vision yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: An Azera, and yes I'd like to adjust the headlights upward myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. I have that procedure just let me know when your ready.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ready
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ready for info
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not wish a phone call. How should we proceed

Here are all the instructions, let me know if your able to open them and if its what your looking for.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Unfortunately this reply really dose not answer my question. I question is where exactly is the screw or other mechanism located for adjusting the up and down of the low beam headlights.

it showes you right in the diagram

hows it coming?