Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

Where my inertia switch on my 07 Hyundai santa fe, Yeah, by…

Customer Question
Where my inertia switch...

Where my inertia switch on my 07 Hyundai santa fe

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Santa Fe yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yeah, by myself. I'm just trying to rule out possibility as to why car isn't starting. I know it's fuel pump related.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?

I've replaced it about 4 months ago.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just trying to locate my inertia switch on it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Hyundai
7/29/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

Your vehicle does not have an inertia switch. The system only has a relay and fuse in the engine compartment fuse box.

Jaybird61
Jaybird61