Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

I have a 2012 Hyundai Sonata with the keyless entry I can

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Hyundai Sonata with the keyless entry I can see the keys they are locked in the car do you have any suggestion as to how I may get them out of the car
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

I m sorry to hear about the lock out issue you having

1- one way , get a cloth hanger and straighten it out as long tool to insert as tool to go in between door and car frame , use a plastic wedge or anything u can use to wedge the door in between the door and frame to have room to insert hangar ,or go local parts store like auto zone or advance auto parts , they sell a cheap lock out set that has the tools u need to unlock it yourself

2- next will be call a lock smith, like pop a lock $39.95

3- or if u have AAA road side assistance call them they will send out lock smith

keep in mind use a cloth hanger will scratch pain so use towels in between so the hangar not rubbing against door frame paint

YOU ARE WELCOME

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Apreciatted

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation.

Please kindly rate Me ,A 5 Star Rating is Much Appreciated.

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,

You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert

that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please Keep in Mind that when You Rate Me , it Does Not End Our Conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

I 'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till LATE PM Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat