George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

I am looking to see if I can get info on the fair cost of a

Customer Question

Hi, I am looking to see if I can get info on the fair cost of a 60,000 mile service for my Hyundai 2013 Hybrid. Dealer wants $1100. This includes replacing the HSG belt.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Does it have to be done by a dealer for my warranty to remain valid?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

What are all the service they are going to perform for that price?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Cabin filter and air filter replaced
Transmission serviced
Coolant service
Fuel induction service
Fuel tank air filter
Hybrid belt
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am not interested in talking on the phone.

For a dealer thats about right, you may be able to save 200 or 300 going to a local shop, just make sure they use the factory fluids and not any aftermarket stuff. And properly document it for warranty