Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

When I turn my turn signals on some mornings. The dash board

Customer Question
Hello when I turn my...
Hello when I turn my turn signals on some mornings. The dash board will flash. It doesn't happen all the time but it's troublesome. Also I have replace my front control arm for the second time . I understand there Wes a recall on vehicle. I never got recall mailing. Vin # kmhdn45d12u459535 2002 Elantra gls
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Hyundai Mechanic for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: No will it be in panel or else where?
JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: I checked fuse box and evoked fuse box no fuses are blown
JA: What year is your Hyundai?
Customer: 2002
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I work at a BMW dealership and I have a certified technician do any work this is new
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I understand that there were some recalls for my vehicle but I didn't get any info on any. I looked on line ad found out
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Hyundai
5/10/2017
Hyundai Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The only way to find out for sure if there are any recalls on your model is to take your VIN number and call a dealer near you.They will punch in your exact VIN and let you know if any need done or have been done.

As for the dash board issue flashing with the turn signals in the mornings sometimes this can be caused by a damaged, corroded or loose ground.I would have the body and battery grounds checked for any issues.Usually mornings are cooler with some humidity which will cause issues with electrical components.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician