George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Slow fuelgoing into a 2012 tucson hyundia. took off the

Customer Question

slow fuelgoing into a 2012 tucson hyundia.
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: took off the valve for the gas fumes hooked both hoses together and same problem
JA: Are you fixing your Tucson yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I replaced the valve once blew lines out and much dust came out live on a dusty road here
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i how there ios a vent on gas tank but how do I get to it
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your input so I can help you better. I read your notes and have a question before we start. Have you checked the vent tube that runs along side of the filler neck to see if it's plugged? You can do this by running a weed wacker plastic cable through it.