Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2004 hundai sante fe 3.5 litre vehicle. while under

Customer Question

i have a 2004 hundai sante fe 3.5 litre vehicle. while under accelration the car pulls abruptly to the right usually when shifting into 4th gear.
JA: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?
Customer: No leaking at all. It is original equipment
JA: Are you fixing your Santa Fe yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just trying to diagnoise first to see if I am able to repair myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

This possibly related to a worn out CV joint causing torque steer to occur. Have you checked the brakes, steering, and suspension components?

Please read this:

1. Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.
  2. I do not work at or for Just Answer. You and I can only communicate on this page.
  3. When you're pleased or happy with my answer or efforts to help you. At the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say ( I'm pleased.)
  4. When I help you I am only paid from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris