Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a Hyundai Vera Cruz that makes a pop sound in the

Customer Question

I have a Hyundai Vera Cruz that makes a pop sound in the back hatch constantly. Even more so when it's hot. Also in the heat it seems to swell and catch on the roof top. The dealership has adjusted it twice and it still does it
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Is this an electrical pop or something associated with the body or latch?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris