Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

O2 circuit sensors stuck it does not look as if the coolant

Customer Question
is circulationg JA: Have you located...
o2 circuit sensors stuck it does not look as if the coolant is circulationg
JA: Have you located all of the vehicle's oxygen sensors? Are the wires leading to and from each intact and in good shape?
Customer: they appear to be in good shape except the wires running under the holes to the thermostat seems to be drenched with anti coolant where it connects
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2008 Hyundai Entourage
JA: Are you fixing your Entourage yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only the thermostat
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: only thermostat
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
11/7/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. What exactly is the problem you are having with your engine?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the indicator inside checking if it is over heating is about halfway to overheat, the motor is letting coolant out through the holes slowly the check engine light is on and the codes that come up are p0440 p2271 p0139 p0140
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I' at Work
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
at a federal health care center

The indicator gauge reading hot does not have anything to do with the o2 sensors. Although from the codes, it looks like you may need an 02 sensor.

What holes is the coolant going out slowly?

George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician