Kavey
Kavey, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

Iam not a mechanic. I am getting someone to tow the car to

Customer Question

Iam not a mechanic. I am getting someone to tow the car to the auto mall in turnisille . Is there any one, ccompany you use.. I know you are closed now ,I will talk to tomorrow My car is a 2012 Santafe Thank you
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Kavey replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

We are not affiliated with that company but pretty much any auto repair shop will have a night/weekend key drop and the tow truck driver for any company should know what to do. Basically use whatever tow company you want and they will drop your car in an open spot and lock it up and drop the keys in the key drop. You call the auto repair company in the morning and give them your details and let them know why it got towed there and they will take it from there.

Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you today. THanks